● Last Date:- 15th September 2022
● Scholarship Amount :– Rs. 10,000/- per annum
● About Scholarship:
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust started the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma courses. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diploma courses.
● Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Candidate passed 10th or 12th standard with more than 60% marks & secured admission for any diploma course are eligible to apply for Scholarship .
2) Only candidate who belongs to a family with low yearly income are eligible to apply for Scholarship .
3) Only first year Diploma Students are eligible to apply for Scholarship.
1) Proof of admission from Institution where admission has been secured. (Eg: Admission letter, Allotment letter, Fee receipt, Bonafide student certificate etc)
2) Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
3) A short statement as to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions and aspirations in life.
4) Certificate of Date of Birth as recorded in your School Certificate. ( Proof of Date of Birth )
5) Copy of Mark Sheet of Std. 10th
6) Copy of Mark Sheet of Std. 12th (If applicable)
7) Family Income certificate copy or proof of income
8) Copy of first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
9) Aadhar card copy
(Before uploading documents rename Documents as per mentioned in required document list which is available on below mentioned link )
● Click on the following link to download the list of required documents list :-
● Click on the following link to fill online application : –
● Contact Details:-
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai 400001.
For Scholarship Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.