◆ About Fellowship:-
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to candidates from Other Backward Classes (OBCs), Deprived Castes, Nomadic Tribes and Special Backward Classes in Maharashtra who are doing full and regular PhD in any subject in any recognized University / College / Institute in India.
◆ Applicant:- student who is doing Ph.D
◆ Amount of Fellowship:- 31,000/- Month
◆ Last date to apply:– 15 July 2021
◆ Fellowship Benefits: –
- 31,000/- per month
- Contingency costs (12000/- for social sciences / commerce / management and other disciplines & 12000/- for science / engineering / technology / agricultural technology disciplines)
- Assistant Allowance ₹2,000/- per month for a disabled person.
◆ Selection criteria:-
- The candidate should submit all the required documents along with the application online.
- After scrutiny of the candidates’ documents, the list of eligible candidates for the interview will be announced on Mahajyoti’s website.
- Candidates will be interviewed by subject matter experts, final selected candidates will be announced in person as well as on Mahajyoti’s website.
◆ Eligibility criteria:-
- Candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra as well as other Backward Classes (OBCs), Deprived Castes, Nomadic Tribes and Special Backward Classes.
- The candidate should be from the non-criminal layer group of income.
- The candidate should have passed the post graduate examination through a recognized university / college / institution.
- Candidate should be registered with an accredited university / college / institution in India for doing M.Phil degree course. An unregistered person will not be eligible to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
5.A candidate will not be eligible for the benefit of this scheme if he / she is already getting financial assistance or scholarship from the University Grants Commission / other supporting institutions / colleges / institutions / government for holding the degree. (In case of misappropriation of information, appropriate action will be taken)
- Candidates who have been sanctioned financial assistance from Sarathi will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates who are self-employed in any form of full-time or part-time employment during the period of M.Phil or taking any kind of financial assistance / honorarium / scholarship will not be eligible to avail this scheme.
- Candidates who have registered for M.Phil in a university / institution / college after April 2019 are eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- It is mandatory to submit the joint certificate of the head of the guide and research center along with the application while applying.
◆ Required documents/statements:
- Recruitment Certificate Beneficiary should submit the Certificate of Reconciliation of University / Institute / College (jointly signed by the Head of Guide and Research Center) along with all other required documents to Mahajyoti.
- Half Yearly Progress Report Beneficiaries are required to submit research progress report every 6 months from the date of registration.
- Extension Certificate If the University / College / Institution has given extension for Ph.D, it is necessary to submit the extension certificate.
- Attendance Certificate It is mandatory to get the attendance certificate certified by the guide.
- Certificate of completion of research / certificate of commencement
- Notification of declaration of Ph.D / Ph.D Certificate of registration
- Photo and signature scanned copy.
- Caste certificate
- Non Criminal Certificate
- Identity Card – Aadhaar / PAN / Vehicle License / Passport.
- Research Report.
◆ Link for online application:-