Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
◆ Last Date :- 31/3/2022
◆Scholarships Amount :-
A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows. A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
2) Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021 but not later than February 2022.
1) Applications are now open for the academic year 2022
2) Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
◆ Document required:-
1) A Copy of Admission letters
Please note that if you are yet to receive an admission letter, you may upload a word doc stating
that you have applied for admission but yet to receive the admission letter/email.
2) A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from any one referee. This letter should be on
the letterhead of the institute or company. If you are unable to get a letter from your
institute/company, then the testimonial can be sent over email. Your referee can send the
email recommendation from her/his official email id to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate
would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life.
4) A copy of GRE/GMAT Score (if applicable)
5) A copy of IELTS/TOEFL Score (if applicable)
6) Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets.
7) Rank certificate, if applicable
8) A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
9) Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
10) Your latest C.V
◆ Contact Details:-
Mr. Kieran Rodrigues Email:- email@example.com
Telephone:- (022) 6897 5526
◆ Website: – https://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx
◆ Link to Apply:-