◆ Scholarship Amount / Benefits:-
- Students will be paid the full tuition fee, examination fee, registration fee, gymnasium fee, library fee, computer fee, etc., as prescribed by the university or educational institution for the course.
- Students staying in hostels of the educational institution or university will be given hostel fees and food charges.
- Students staying in other places than hostels of the educational institution or university will be given hostel fees and food charges as per the university or educational institutions fees.
- Students selected through the scholarship will be given Rs.25,000 per annum for educational materials, along with Rs.25,000 for other educational expenses.
◆ Last Date of Online Application :- 21st November 2022
◆ Last date for sending hard copies of documents to the institute :- 31st November 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
In the academic year 2022-23, Maratha, Kunbi, Maratha-Kunbi and Kunbi-Maratha students pursuing higher education in renowned educational institutions of the country through Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Institute of Research, Training and Human Development (SARATHI), Pune Institute. Punjabrao Deshmukh Sarathi Higher Education Domestic Scholarship is awarded. This scholarship is given to 300 students studying in selected 200 colleges in India. The list of colleges in which the scholarship will be given to the students studying in the college is available on the following link. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9scvW-z0MQEk_Uypwk9oiJGKgA4pvha/view?usp=sharing )
◆ Eligible Courses:-
1) Any degree course
2) Any postgraduate course
3) Any Post Graduate Diploma Course (Post Graduate Diploma)
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) If the student is studying in the first year of graduation then the students must secure at least 55% marks in class XII examination.
2) Diploma students directly admitted to second year of degree course must secure minimum 55% marks in Diploma examination.
3) Students must secure at least 55 percent marks in the graduation examination for pursuing postgraduate courses.
4) In order to apply for the scholarship, it is necessary to pass Class X and XII examination from Maharashtra State Divisional Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination Board or other examination board in Maharashtra State area.
5) The total annual income of the student’s family by all means should be less than eight lakh rupees for availing the scholarship.
6) Only students belonging to Maratha, Kunbi, Maratha-Kunbi and Kunbi-Maratha castes residing in Maharashtra state will be given this scholarship.
◆ Necessary Documents:-
1) Domicile certificate regarding being a resident of Maharashtra,
(ii) Evidence of the student belonging to Maratha, Kunbi, Maratha-Kunbi and Kunbi Maratha Castes / Caste Certificate (Issued by Competent Authority)
(iii) Form No.16 OR Income Certificate (Issued by Competent Authority) OR Income Tax Return (IT RETURN)
(iv) ‘Class 12 School/College Leaving Certificate,
(v) Letter from the concerned institution confirming physical admission to the institution
(vi) Aadhaar card, PAN card (of parent) and Aadhaar linked bank account details.
(vii) Complete mark sheets, etc. All year mark sheets of 12th / Diploma / Degree etc. examinations
Procedure for applying for the scholarship
1) Apply online
( LINK ;-https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6xR73ne6ozEd3XKocfpVMbIn4HNe426rIshqW-2c25HfUZg/viewform )
2) Downloading the scholarship form Fill the form properly and send it to the address of Sarathi Sanstha before 31st November 2022 along with the documents required for this scholarship.
3) For this scholarship it is necessary to fill the online application form as well as fill the offline form and send it along with the necessary documents to the address of Sarathi Sanstha.
- Maximum age limit of students for degree course will be 25 years and maximum age limit for post graduate / diploma course will be 30 years.
- Every year 300 students will be selected for this scholarship. (One hundred students with an annual income of up to three lakhs and one hundred students with an annual income of three to five lakhs and also one hundred students with an income of five lakhs to eight lakhs will be given scholarships.)
- The student should not have availed any scholarship of the State Government or any other State/Central Government for the degree while applying for the scholarship for the degree course. Also, while applying for scholarship for Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma course, he/she should not have availed State Government or other State/ Central Government scholarship for Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma course.
- If the marksheet of the student is in CGPA or GPA (pointer) format, the certificate of conversion of CGPA or GPA to percentage of the concerned university must be attached with the application.
- Fifty percent seats will be reserved for female students in the scholarship.
- Students who have passed the entrance examination of the College or University for Degree, Post-Graduate or Post-Graduate courses in the College or University selected by the Sarathi Institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship only, i.e. those admitted through Management Quota. Students are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only students who are enrolled for full-time courses in universities or institutes are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Distance learning students are not eligible for this scholarship.
◆ For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
DOWNLOAD ADVERTISEMENT – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bksRIiJ2SP_Lf9sma5R_80DoPjDRm_KT/view?usp=sharing
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM –
DOWNLOAD TERMS & CONDITION –
DOWNLOAD ELIGIBLE COLLEGE LIST –
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Institute of Research, Training and Human Development (SARATHI), Balchitvani, CT Survey No. 173, B/1, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune 411 004.
Contact Number – 020-25592502